Happiness is...

1)  Finding the perfect pattern to selfishly knit a sweater for one's self.  Bonus that said pattern is also available for free!

(Who cares that I spent a small fortune importing six or eight of the patterns now being offered for free, I did not have to buy this one!)

2)  Finding that I had the perfect yarn already in my stash!


Malabrigo Silk Merino in Blackberry.

3)  Getting gauge on the first try!  (Although, I still need to soak the swatch, I am still feeling pretty dog gone confident.)


I am thinking a cocktail may be in order, after all, the husband and I are celebrating our 21st anniversary tomorrow!

Twenty-one years does not call for paper goods or silver, does it?  It definitely sounds like silk and wool...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the color, love the pattern, love that it's free! Coctails are definitely in order!!

Enjoy your anniversary! Congratulations on 21 years!! :)
Feisty said…
Thank you, Joy!

I am so looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!

; )
Theresa said…
Belated anniversary! Lovely pattern. :)
Feisty said…
Thank you, Theresa!

I hope you are doing well.

; )

Popular Posts