Oblique Scarf is now available!
Designed by Christina S. Wilkins
A simple pattern with dramatic impact, Oblique Scarf is the perfect on-the-go project which is designed in two sizes and can be worn as a scarf or wrap. With a lovely lace edge incorporated into the design and an easy to remember lace pattern making up the length, there are no seams, just an enjoyable knitting experience.
- Fingering weight yarn (~ 300 to 400 yards) or dk/light worsted weight yarn (400 to 450 yards)
- Size 4 mm (US 6) needles for fingering weight or 4.5 mm (US 7) needles for dk/light worsted weight
- 6 sts/1 inches blocked across Oblique pattern (essentially 1 pattern repeat, including yarn-over) or 7.5 sts/1 inches unblocked across Oblique pattern in fingering weight
- 5 sts/inch blocked across Oblique pattern or 6.5 sts/inch unblocked across Oblique pattern in dk/light worsted weight
- Blocked the overall length is 72 inches x 8 inches wide in fingering weight or 92 inches x 9 inches wide in dk/worsted weight