It's a Wrap!
It’s a Wrap! is a versatile design created using only
one skein of Miss Bab’s Yowza - a light worsted weight
yarn that comes in 560 yard skeins, although any
worsted weight yarn will work beautifully.
- 1-560 yard skein Miss Babs Light Worsted Weight yarn. Small/Medium ~ 430 yards and Medium/Large ~ 525 yards
- Size 4 mm (US 6) and 3.75 mm (US 5) 24” (for small/medium) or 32” (for medium/large) circular needles
- Stockinette (using larger needles): 5.5 stitches/inch (knit in-the-round)
- Over Cables and Blossoms chart before soaking and blocking: 7.8 sts/inch and 6.5 sts/inch after soaking and blocking
- Over Rosary Stitch pattern before soaking and blocking: 6.6 sts/inch and 5 sts/inch after soaking and blocking
- For accuracy, please knit a gauge swatch and wash/block it as you would the actual garment
- Small/Medium – Finished garment 30” around and 12.5” in length to fit over shoulders and upper arms (including bust) 34” – 38” (This is the modeled size above)
- Medium/Large – Finished garment 36” around and 16” in length to fit over shoulders and upper arms (including bust) 40” – 44” (Featured on pages 4 & 5)