Cancer sucks!

My lovely friend Michele said so, and I believe her!

I wish I could hold her hand and walk beside her as she fights and wins this battle, but time and distance will not allow it.  So, I pray for her, knit for her, and send as many positive thoughts and wishes as I can muster.

These are heading out to her now:



Cashmere helps (I hope).

Pattern:  Lovely Lace Cap
Yarn:  Jojoland Cashmere Lace, held double




In addition to modeling, the older daughter knit this green one!

Pattern:  Rikki Hat
Yarn:  Artsygal Bamboo Merino Fingering in BMN 8801

Hang in there, Michele!

You are loved and adored!

I have more cashmere with your name on them waiting for you to tell me what you like or want in your next hat!


Yarn:  Plucky Knitter Lace Cashmere in Out of Nothing at All

Comments

Kris Thompson said…
Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful thing for my mom :)
She is a fighter and I know she will wear these with a huge smile upon her face :)
God Bless You!!
Feisty said…
Hi Kris!

Please know I love your mom! She is such a wonderful lady and friend!

; )

Christina

Popular Posts