Whimsical Shawl is Now Available!
All photos above courtesy of Woolgirl.com
A simple triangular shawl made from one skein of fingering weight sock yarn, this project is knit from the neck down.
- Approximately 450 yards fingering weight yarn
- Size 3.5 (US 4) or 3.75 mm (US 5) needles, as needed for to achieve gauge
- Stitch markers; waste yarn and tapestry needle for life lines
- 26 sts/4 inches in Whimsical lace Pattern
- Blocked the wingspan is 62” and the depth down the spine is 31”.
More details here.