How could I have forgotten?
About two weeks ago, I finished the third Insouciant!
Trust me, she looks much better with arms...
Modifications: I omitted the waist shaping. So, I took the numbers from the pattern that I should have had after the waist shaping was complete and used them as my cast-on numbers. I also knit this in-the-round from the bottom up, until I reached the under arm holes.
Pattern: Insouciant by Julie Hoover
Yarn: Two strands of Habu A-1 2/17 Tsumugi Silk in color #48
As soon as this was off the needles, I cast on for the Irokata Tee in two different colors of Shibui Linen. The dark is Suit Navy and the light is Graphite.
Yes, I know, it doesn't look like much, but I love the colors and the front is almost complete.
Summer knitting is upon us!