On the loom


The husband is an avid fly-fisherman and GRTU (Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited) board member. Trout Fest is happening this weekend. To support the cause, he asked me if I would be interested in donating something to their silent auction.  

After finishing a shawl to donate, I pulled some stash yarn out to warp for something fun.


I warped with the above Pigeonroof Studios fingering in Glinda Retuns (it was part of the Woolgirl Oz kits) with the intention of using the single-ply MadTosh merino in Coquette from the previous post:


However, as I was just a few runs in, a friend of mine sent me a link to cute little crocheted poncho in pink and yellow.

A peek at the stash revealed a lovely mango orange.  Pink and Orange works for me...



The orange also revealed a missed a warp; however, I was able to catch it and correct!


It is fun and interesting!

Now, I have just realized that I made a gross error in booking a $3.5K trip for my daughters to go to England for a couple of weeks this summer...The dates are wrong by a week...Apparently, I am too stupid for life...


Comments

Popular Posts