Feisty Range

As the third and final Lilli Pilli is coming to an end (more on that this weekend) and the third and final Maxfield Cardigan is languishing, I bought more yarn (surprise!).


to begin a new shawl that was just released the other day called Range.


The color combination in the original is neutral and gorgeous, but I wanted something a little brighter and more fun to showcase the textured stitch and color combinations.

The yarns I chose are Baah Shasta in Maldives and Lilac, as well as.Malabrigo Rios in Teal Feather and Purple Mystery.


As I shall be casting on later today, I hope to have some updates over the long weekend!

Comments

Lolly said…
Long weekend? Grrrr! Hope you have fun! I haven't been knitting much lately. But I'm glad you're posting. I'll look forward to that update.

Popular Posts