Fuschia

When Hurricane Harvey was hammering away at South Texas last week, we were hunkered down weathering heavy rains and high winds. Fortunately, other than a couple of window leaks from the rain driving sideways, we remained unscathed.

Prayers and goodwill to all those adversely affected in Texas and beyond, as well as good thoughts to those in Irma's path.

The grey skies and inclement weather gave a pseudo feel of fall, and I found myself casting on another sweater.

One of four balls of Wollmeise dk in, and I am a quarter of the way done:




The pattern is Lanvad by Justyna Lorkowska. It is a top down pullover with a lovely and generous cowl. 


I sincerely hope everyone remains safe and dry.




Comments

LauraB said…
Oh, that color!!! Gorgeous!!!
Feisty said…
Thank you, my friend!

Popular Posts