Coffee Towels


These are named coffee towels because I took my inspiration from this photo from Pinterest:


I am not a coffee drinker, and she may actually have hot chocolate in the mug, but I liked the concept and ran with it.

8/2 cotton for warp and weft. My sett was 24.

This project was also one of firsts.

This was the first time I warped Lil Miss using her new sectional beam and all eight of her shafts, four of which were new additions.


The block twill pattern was something new to me, as well; however, I am hooked!


These were great fun, as I was able to play with color and pattern.

I actually finished them a few weeks ago, but waiting until I was four days into a five-day migraine to hem them...

Notwithstanding, I think they turned out beautifully! I want to keep them all.









I definitely see more of them in my future.

The little loom is bare at the moment, as I try to concentrate on these Christmas towels on the Beast:



Anyone else furiously working on gifts?

Comments

Popular Posts