The Rest of the Story


Before I even picked up Evangeline in Louisiana, I emailed Macomber Looms and asked if they had any information on it. 

Linda at Macomber and I have been emailing back and forth regarding what I needed to bring the loom up to my standards, a friction brake was at the top of the list. 

This morning she emailed me what she found when she checked the serial number in her book:

Wow!

I love this loom!

She is weaving beautifully.



While we were loading the loom, the seller told me this was his mother’s loom and she died in 1984. He kept it all those years. 

He sold me everything weaving related he had, except the bench because his mother had woven the cushion on it. 

Once I had the loom cleaned up, dressed, and weaving, I texed him. 


I think the loom is right where she needs to be.



Comments

Popular Posts