Bandera Bloom

At long last, the third and final addition to the Bandera Series is complete. 

Bandera Bloom is now available in paperback on Amazon. The Kindle version may be pre-ordered for release on Sunday, July 31, 2022. 


Today is the last day to download a free Kindle copy of Book Two: Bandera Bound. It is available in paperback, too. 


The one that started it all is Breezy in Bandera, which, just like the others, is available in paperback and Kindle. 


Following my almost thirty-two-year marriage and my children who are now amazing adults, this series and these books are what I am most proud of.  There was a steep learning curve filled with mistakes, hiccups, and hard lessons, but Bandera County and each of the characters in this trilogy are real to me. I have lived with them in my head and heart for several years now. While they are mostly settled, at the moment, concentrating on living their lives and creating a new generation of Buchanans, we may revisit them at some point in the future.

Next up is the Merchant Captain Series, which takes us from the coast of Maine to Wales and parts far beyond. This story is told in two books and interestingly covers a span of three hundred years. There are rough seas, a few pirates, a bit of the unexplained, and very human characters whose actions, strength, and love stretch through the centuries. 

Heart of a Sea Wolf is nearing completion with an anticipated release date in the Spring of 2023. 


Sea Wolf Adrift will follow in late 2023 or early 2024. 


Another Texas series is also on tap and set in the ghost town of Terlingua. 

The husband and I have a trip planned for Terlingua in the Fall for photos and research, although the main character came to me in a dream months ago. She and her companions are unlike anything I have experienced before. While intrigued, I have no idea where they will take us. I think we are in for a ride. 

Thank you for reading!




Comments

Popular Posts