Lilli Pilli, the third and final

The first time I saw this design, it was in an email from The Websters.  It was called Lilli Pilli and I wanted to knit it in the worst way.  The pattern did not disappoint.  The first went to a friend in Louisiana. I enjoyed it so much, I cast on a second one, which went to a friend in Texas.  Then, I wanted one.

This one is mine:


The yarns are Manos del Uruguay Fino in Ink (purple) and Watered Silk (light soft green) with Madelinetosh Merino Light in Coquette (fuchsia).




The lighting and colors for the second one were far more photogenic.  These yarns were Wollmeise Ein Klein Verrucht (dark purple), Blue Caracao (blue), and Pistazie (green).






The original used Shibui Knits Staccato in Ivory, Fog, and Raspberry.


As much as I love this design, I am done knitting Lilli Pillis now.

In other news, that Range Shawl from Friday, is done!!

It has not been soaked or blocked, and I should probably be ashamed of myself for sharing it in such a state, but it is done!


More on this one when it is truly photo ready!!


Comments

Popular Posts