Models are so tempermental...



Pattern:  Miller's Hat by Kirsten Kapur
Yarn:  Dream in Color Classy in In Vino Veritas

This pattern was a joy!  I loved every second of working on it.

It is a quick knit; however, I did have to go up a needle size for the herringbone section.  There is no give with the herringbone and I am a tight knitter.  Looking at other projects, I should have gone up a needle size for the body of the hat, too; however, as this has been called by Wee One, the fit is fine.

(As I have just soaked it and am drying it, I may have to revise the size statements.  It appears to have grown...)

I anticipate making a couple more of these.

Comments

Lolly said…
"no give with the herringbone" eh? I hate that. It just seems to me that a hat needs to have some give for it to stay on your head.

Anyway, let us know how it is after it's dried.

Popular Posts