Wet and blocking

but done!



This appears misshapen as the hips are not nearly that much wider than the bust.  It must be the way I have the sleeves pulled out.

 

The neckline is lovely.  It is almost a sweetheart and not a true vee.

Pattern:  Eileen Tee
Yarn: Malabrigo in Simply Taube (Simply Taupe)

I had 6 skeins and used all but about 50 yards, but the sleeves three-quarter length, rather than long.

LOVE this pattern and the yarn.  A fairly quick knit, too, as it took me just over a week.

If I can get someone to take a few shots, I might even model this one.  I adore it THAT much!

I will be knitting another of these for me in a different color, perhaps that saffron...just need to get the last of that Christmas knitting out of the way...

Comments

Michele said…
Someday Maybe I'll be able to do something like this!!! ;>)

Take my first 'lesson' next week; we'll see if knitting is my cup of tea then,,,

Popular Posts