Feisty Socks!

Another new design:


Yarn:  Yarn Daze Water Colours in Fountain


Yarn:  Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport Solid in Ysolda

Design:  Feisty Socks by me!

I will be teaching a class at The Knitting Nest on Sunday, August 22, 2010 on this sock pattern.  It is knit from the toe up and features a short-row heel and picot cuff, as well as an addictive lacy mock-cable stitch design.  It is a quick and fun knit.  The pattern will debut at the class and be offered for both fingering and sport weight yarn in three sizes each:  small, medium, and large.

For more class information, please contact Stacy at The Knitting Nest (512-291-8866).

Comments

Lolly said…
I'll be calling Stacy!
Michele said…
Lubley socks! I think I better keep practicing before I tackle sock-making tho!!

Popular Posts