Fetching!

If someone had told me 10 months ago that I would be able to sit down in one afternoon and complete my latest project I would have called them crazy! (and I seem to remember someone telling me just that very thing!)

My latest project for my granddaughter is called 'Fetching' (the pattern can be found at http://www.knitty.com/) made with Debbie Bliss cashmerino aran Bubblegum.

I think she will like it! I do,,,
I think, though, if/when I make a pair for myself I will add a couple more sets (?) repeats (?) of the cable to make the cuff longer.

Comments

Feisty said…
That looks awesome, Michele!

; )
Michele said…
Thank you, ma'am! Not as awesome as your sweaters, but someday,,,,*S*
Lolly said…
Fetching is fabulous and that one looks great! your granddaughter will love them.
LauraB said…
I have had that at the front of my "glove" section of patterns ever since naughty Feisty spread the knitting curse my way. LOL

Yours are terrific!! And yes, very nice to have a thing DONE so quickly, isn't it?!

Popular Posts