How could I have forgotten?

About two weeks ago, I finished the third Insouciant!


Trust me, she looks much better with arms...

Modifications:  I omitted the waist shaping. So, I took the numbers from the pattern that I should have had after the waist shaping was complete and used them as my cast-on numbers.  I also knit this in-the-round from the bottom up, until I reached the under arm holes.  

Pattern:  Insouciant by Julie Hoover
Yarn:  Two strands of Habu A-1 2/17 Tsumugi Silk in color #48

As soon as this was off the needles, I cast on for the Irokata Tee in two different colors of Shibui Linen. The dark is Suit Navy and the light is Graphite.


Yes, I know, it doesn't look like much, but I love the colors and the front is almost complete.

Summer knitting is upon us!



Comments

Popular Posts