There has been knitting


There has been quite a bit of knitting, in fact; however, the husband's Ranger has turned into quite a slog.  It's not the pattern, which is easy to read and follow, but the actual knitting of a sweater for the length and width of a man-sized man. 

Last week, I finally got to the point where I was able to join the sleeves.  In fact, I did a little mental happy dance because I knew the end was in sight...just a few short days away...

Except, that did not happen.

I knit on it daily and did the decreases every fourth row, but the progress just seemed to all, but stop...

So, this is where I have been for the last five days, knitting endlessly with very little progress.

One thing I can certainly share, this thing will be extremely warm, when it is eventually finished.  

God help him, if he doesn't wear it, when all is done.

Comments

Popular Posts