Warm heads!

Well, December has arrived!

For those counting...24 days until Christmas!!

However, I have a December 20th deadline for 5 berets and 6 beanies.

The berets have been done, and I cast off the 4th beanie last night and promptly cast on for beanies #5 and #6!


Pattern:  Habitat by Jared Flood. This is just my go-to beanie pattern. I love the cables!
Yarn:  The one featured on the glass model is Malabrigo Worsted in Olive.  The orange is and blue are hand-dyed by me!  The one on the top far right is Miss Babs Yowza in Blackwatch.  The two underway are Malabrigo Merino in Pearl Ten on the bottom left and MadTosh Vintage in Fig on the bottom right (remnants of the sweater from the previous post).

While I am not really sweating the deadline on these, I would like to knock out the final two, so I might get back to a sweater for me:


More on that when the final two beanies are in the bag!!

Anyone facing a Christmas deadline or three?


Comments

Popular Posts