Emerson

This is a design that came to me as I walked past a couple of Handmaiden Fine Yarn Mini Maiden skeins in Charcoal and Moss at the Tinsmith's Wife in Comfort, Texas. I posted the original here, as soon as it fell off my needles.

Well, we finally have a working test pattern. My lovely friend Theresa is working on a sample on the West Coast and my good friend Helen is meeting me tomorrow to do a yarn exchange for another special sample.

In the meantime, I finished a second one in some rather bright colors:






Pattern: Emerson by me (pattern to be released at a later date).

Yarns:  Malabrigo sock in Violetta Africana, Blue Moon Fibers Socks that Rock Lightweight in Mistletoe, and A Hundred Ravens Iachos Mini Skeins in Raspberry (for the lace following the stripes).

The beautiful model is my sweet older daughter, Sydney Wilkins.

Comments

Popular Posts